Sunday, November 29, 2009
Sucky sucky sucky
You know what sucks? Getting your period at only 7 weeks postpartum. Especially when you are used to not getting it until 13 MONTHS postpartum (it's always been about six weeks after I stop nursing, in the past, anyways...)!!! Seriously, I am one very pissed off woman right now. That is supposed to be one of the perks of breastfeeding - no period to deal with. I am not supplementing at all, so seriously, there is no reason for this!!! WHAT the HECK?! I just really have issues with dealing with leeky boobs AND nasty period nonsense - ugh. Sorry for oversharing, but that's the risk you take when you read this blog. That's all for now - I will fume about this more on my own time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so so so sorry! You are absolutely right about it being one of the perks. I, too, relish the no period time. I totally feel for you.
Wow--yeah, that really stinks! I'm sorry! I hope you aren't crampy, too!
I'd feel the same way...
That happened to me after Brock and Gwen. Thankfully it took longer after the other kids. I feel your pain.
I'm going to have to start calling you fertile myrtle.... But yeah I'd be major pissed too!
I got mine 4 weeks after I had Eli and every month after that and I breastfed him for 13 months. I asked my doctor about it and he said some women just don't produce enough hormone to surpress it. It was different with Kaya.
I was right there with all 5 boys!! Not cool at all!!!
DId you figure out if it really is a period? I know you were telling me that you weren't sure. I am so sorry if it is. MAN. I agree that one of the perks of breastfeeding is not having a period for at least a year! So sorry!!!
ha! i love you! well, with my boys...i got it once and then never again, so maybe we will all just pray for you that its just this onlytime and never again.....love ya!
What a RIP off!!
Post a Comment