Sunday, November 22, 2009

Edward's Blessing

It's always a wonderful day when a baby is blessed...

Sometimes it's still hard for me to believe that I have THREE children!


Proud Parents :)





Oh man, I am just sooo in love with this sweet little boy...







The picture above is a face that he makes a lot - the furrowed brow, as if he is concentrating really hard - love it.

Oh, my Edward - I love you so...

12 comments:

melancholyjune said...

AAADDOORRAABLLEE!! You look amazing by the way. Miss you guys!

Ericka said...

He is such a handsome little guy! And oh how I wish those beautiful colorful Syracuse leaves!

Meli said...

oh those r toooo sweet n beautiful! you guys look just beautiful. i almost cried while i looked at the pics n heard the u r so beautiful song...okay so i dont sound even more cheesy, i will go now! even tho im a horrible friend...i sure do miss u!!!!!!!

angiethompson123 said...

Oh he is so cute! The leaves look so pretty behind you guys. Congrats on his special day! You look great!

thatmormonlady said...

What a beautiful boy and family! You look fabulous!

Brandon would never have let me bless the boys in a gown, though I wanted to. It looks so classic.

Congratulations!

Britt said...

So Cute! He's adorable! i can't believe you have three kids now!

Kristi the Book Lady said...

Way cute pictures! That was a really sweet blessing by Lou.

Amanda said...

What beautiful pictures Robyn! You look great too! :) Edward is one handsome little guy that's for sure! Congratulations again to you guys! :)

The Tolboe family said...

What a precious family! You guys all look great! Congratulations on the blessing. It is always such a blessing to have a new baby in the house!

Unknown said...

What a cute family!!! And man does he look like his sisters!! I love it!! How wonderful!!!

Rachel said...

Great pictures! What a sweet little baby!

Taunya said...

What a great day! You look beautiful and your little guy is so handsome.