Having said that, it felt great to finish!
I went to hug Lou, and he was soaking wet with sweat - ewwwww!
Okay, I'll kiss you anyways, you handsome devil, you! Man, I look so ghostly white next to that guy...
This was a really cool old bridge we drove by on the way home. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I still think it looks neat.
After 2 days of living off trail mix, dried fruit and venison jerky, we were all ready for some "real food", so we stopped at a Dairy Queen for some fried goodness, and of course, ice cream too.
What a great trip! Thanks to the Johnsons for inviting us - we probably never would have planned such a trip on our own. We hope to do it again sometime!
2 comments:
How fun! That sounds like a trip I wouldn't have planned on my own either. WOW. I bet you guys had so much fun. I am jealous. I want to go on a fun hike!
YAY ROBIN! You finally posted your pictures;)
Post a Comment