I love how she is just so wild and happy. She's all girl - she loves her dress-up stuff to be sure - but she also climbs every type of ladder and monkey bar type contraption (the kind you walk on/crawl across, not the kind you swing from) at the playground with the best of them. This is just such a fun age!
I love how she is such a ham - always making faces to make people laugh. Her latest thing is this knock-knock joke she tells over and over. It goes like this:
"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Cowee" (her silly way of saying "Cow")
"Cowee who?"
"QUACK!!"
And then she starts laughing hysterically. I don't know where she got this, but she seems to think it's the funniest thing ever, and never gets tired of telling it, and I have to tell you, the way she tells it, it is rather humorous...
I love the things she thinks of to get into (okay, admittedly, I don't love it at the time, but when I look back on the incidents, they really are funny). A couple of weeks ago, she got into the peanut butter jar. I was making dinner at the time, and when I discovered her, I found her reaching in the jar, pulling out handfuls of peanut butter, and eating it. She had peanut butter nearly up to the elbow on both arms (as you can see in the picture) as well as on her clothes and somehow, (I'm not sure why or how) all over her feet. Yes, she is crying in this picture - at the exact moment that I discovered her, she seemed to have arrived at the conclusion that peanut butter smeared all over her felt really gross, and she started crying and saying "Get it off! Get it off!" Let me tell you, peanut butter is NOT easy nor fun to clean off of a child...
That's okay, we just love our Josephine, messes and all. She adds such a sweet, unique spirit to our family, and I am so grateful that we have her in our lives!
3 comments:
hi my cute robyn!! i do love and miss you tons!!! i think abt you everyday, b/c im in lvoe with you and it just hurts to even talk to you b/c its so painful./ha ha ha. josephine is so cute!! now tell me, how is it that you and jana always have oyur kids getting into these messes? should i tell you two how to organize your pantries? ha ha ha. love you!
So cute! Gavin got into the peanut butter once and stared eating it. He just did with one finget though. Funny! She is such an adorable little girl. We miss you guys!
They are called vga cables :) I love the pictures too of Josephine - I love her emerging personality. Can't wait for Wednesday!
Post a Comment