I loved Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, and Strawberry Shortcake. I had a Strawberry Shortcake bedroom. I still have the bedspread and my doll that blows strawberry scented kisses to this day. I also had a Smurfette towel. Loved it!
This might be pretty pathetic, but I've been watching Fraggle Rock reruns on Netflix. Can't help myself!!
I also had a Cabbage Patch Kid and a Popple but I wasn't that into it. My sister-in-law always talks about HugaBunch, but I don't remember that at all. And I did like Rainbow Bright. And is it just me, or did Mighty Mouse rock?! I also remember liking Huckleberry Hound. Harry and the Henderson's is a movie I remember vividly cause it scared the poo out of me!
1 comment:
I loved Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, and Strawberry Shortcake. I had a Strawberry Shortcake bedroom. I still have the bedspread and my doll that blows strawberry scented kisses to this day. I also had a Smurfette towel. Loved it!
This might be pretty pathetic, but I've been watching Fraggle Rock reruns on Netflix. Can't help myself!!
I also had a Cabbage Patch Kid and a Popple but I wasn't that into it. My sister-in-law always talks about HugaBunch, but I don't remember that at all. And I did like Rainbow Bright. And is it just me, or did Mighty Mouse rock?! I also remember liking Huckleberry Hound. Harry and the Henderson's is a movie I remember vividly cause it scared the poo out of me!
Ahh, good memories.
Post a Comment