How wonderful! That's the best news I've heard in a very long time. It's hard not to walk on eggshells, but I'm sure you're doing great! I can't wait to hear more details when the guessing is all done. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you all!
Congrats Robyn. I wish we were there to experience this with you. You have to keep us updated on the blog and on facebook. I love you so much and wish you the best. Maria and Josephine must be excited. I bet Lou is secretly hoping for a boy, right?
Believe me, there is nothing secret about Lou's hopes for a boy! I know he will love the baby no matter what, but he is definitely wanting a boy VERY badly!!
9 comments:
How wonderful! That's the best news I've heard in a very long time. It's hard not to walk on eggshells, but I'm sure you're doing great! I can't wait to hear more details when the guessing is all done. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you all!
Congratulations! If I'm interpreting the pictures correctly that is. I'm so excited for you.
congrats- that's 2 announcements in 2 blogs I've read today!
Congrates!!! When does the bun get to come out of the oven?
Is this an April Fools?
Congratulation Robyn! :) When does the bun come out of the oven? :)
Congrats Robyn. I wish we were there to experience this with you. You have to keep us updated on the blog and on facebook. I love you so much and wish you the best. Maria and Josephine must be excited. I bet Lou is secretly hoping for a boy, right?
Believe me, there is nothing secret about Lou's hopes for a boy! I know he will love the baby no matter what, but he is definitely wanting a boy VERY badly!!
I knew it!! Congratulations. I hope you are not hurling your guts out. We both know how fun that is. :)
Post a Comment