By the way, the book in the picture is one that I highly recommend: "The Little Mouse, The Red, Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear". It is short, but seriously cute, and a big favorite around this house.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Nighty night!
I just had to post this picture because I thought it was so cute. During Josephine's "sleepy time" (we don't call it naptime around here, because according to Josephine, "naptime is for babies!"), Josephine likes to look at a book while she waits to doze off. Today, when I went to check on her to see if she was asleep yet, I found her like this:
Just one of those fun moments where you think "man, my kid is cute". It makes up for the times when you are thinking "man, my kid is annoying!" And don't kid yourself, you've all thought BOTH of those things... :)
By the way, the book in the picture is one that I highly recommend: "The Little Mouse, The Red, Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear". It is short, but seriously cute, and a big favorite around this house.
By the way, the book in the picture is one that I highly recommend: "The Little Mouse, The Red, Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear". It is short, but seriously cute, and a big favorite around this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is so cute!!
That is one of Tyler's favorite books too! Why do they always seem extra cute when they are asleep?
I love that book and read it to my little sister over 15 years ago!!! I think I have it just about memorized. I love it when the boys fall asleep like that.
Hyrum has been falling asleep lately reading a story as well. It really is cute. And they are so stinkin' cute when they are asleep because they are not buggin' the heck out of us!! Plus, it reminds me that they really are sweet little spirits from Heavenly Father.
oh my gosh those books!! we love the series!! that is so cute!! i love it when we have moments like those.
SO cute! That is a great book. Gavin went through a phase that that was the book he wanted to read for a week. Funny.
SO CUTE! (emphasis on the cute :)
That's hilarious. Your kids are always so cute!
Post a Comment