Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!



Well, this was our first year to have trick or treaters, and everyone told me that I needed to be prepared for the mass droves of costumed children who would be swarming my house to get candy. I heard talk of more than 200 trick or treaters. Well, I had only bought two large bags of candy, I so I freaked out and went out last minute to buy one more. I now had a total of about 10lbs of candy, which would technically STILL not be enough according to the estimates of everyone I talked to. Well, let me tell you - tonight I handed out about 20 pieces of candy...TOTAL! Now what the HECK am I supposed to do with all this leftover candy?!! And don't you dare say eat it...

4 comments:

Bondis said...

There is a dentist in Fulton that buys back candy for $1 per pound and sends it to troops over in Iraq. You could always go get some money back and do a little good for the soldiers. :)

Rachel said...

Take it back to the store! It's like found money. (Although doing a good deed is good too, of course.)

Autumn said...

Cool pumpkins. Sorry about the candy problem. I know lots of people Freecycle their unopened bags of candy. Good luck.

Meli said...

wait till you have to potty train your next child, thats what we have done the last two years. a candy every time! ha! go give some to the widows!