Sunday, October 26, 2008
Trunk or Treat
Last night was our ward's annual Trunk or Treat Halloween Party. We had a great time, but then again, how can you not have a great time when candy's involved?!
We had a royalty theme going on with Princess Maria and King Louie (I'd say prince, but when did you ever see a prince with a beard like that?! It's just not right...). They even won first prize in the costume contest for best family theme. Aren't they cute? Well, all except for Maria's infamous forced, half-wincing, looking away from the camera smile...
We also had a Wizard of Oz theme going on with two Dorothys, one scarecrow (my mom) and one flying monkey (Robin Bush). I realize I have kind of a weird expression on my face here, but in the other one, my Mom looked like a complete freak and Josephine had her finger shoved up her nose, so I took one for the team...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Robyn, Don't you rememeber not only am I the fun mom but I am also the hottest! Tee hee!
Man, the Halloween party looked awesome! You guys all look GREAT! I love that you and Josephine match!
hor fun! our ward stinks! we didnt have a trunk or treat. what kind of a ward is this!?!? sigh. you guys looked awesome and your mom looked husterical. tell her hello as well as robyn! what fun! did your mom make all of your clothes? i should have hung out with her more. jana, i think that was b/c i wasnt involved in the who's the hottest quiz. ha ha ha
How fun! You guys look so cute. I just realized that we go no pictures of me on Halloween. Oh, the kids are the cutest right! You guys look good.
Post a Comment