Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Playground at Fort Rickey

They had a great play area there, but the ball pit was the favorite for our crew (as much as I loathe those nasty things...). As you can see, even Lou couldn't resist joining in. Is it me, or does he look like he's having severe abdominal pains in this picture?


Okay, can you find the DeGaetanos in this picture? There are two of them in there...


Cutie pie Josephine, with a not-so-cutie-pie runny nose...


Yes, this is Lou tossing Josephine into the ball pit, and she is loving it!


And now it's Maria's turn to get thrown in - what is it with mens' insatiable need to throw their children into the air?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've always loved a good staycation, and it looks like you guys are doing it right! I've always wondered how Clara would do on a pony ride...I'm thinking she's more of a "where's the seatbelt" type than a "ride pony" type. :) They're both pretty brave, though, between riding ponies and handling enormous snakes!