After we finished feeding them, we were allowed to open the fence and go in and pet them - they were so cute (the animals and the kids)!
This was like a dream come true for Josephine - she loves animals! (then again, what kid doesn't?!)
Next were the tortoises (yes, tortoises, NOT turtles - I learned about the difference between the two from Zoobooks!) - not as fun to pet as the deer, but it was still cool for the girls to be able to get so close to the animals all throughout our visit.
Maria and Josephine loved to watch these guys moved around!
By the way, just a note, there were tons of animals in this place, but I don't show them all here - I only included the best pictures!
2 comments:
Ah...the full post leaves me feeling much more satisfied than what I saw last night! :) I really like that first picture with the baby goat where you can barely see Josephine's face peeking over. Too cute. I wish there was something like that around here: Clara also loves animals and I'm sure would get quite a thrill from being up close and personal. (Or, I guess she could also just be terrified and want to go home and look at her animal books. Hmmm.)
we never did for rickey!! im so jealous! sorry i havent posted....im too lazy. i never wanted to blog, i just felt the need to, but i will pick it up again. i promise. i miss the crap out of you rob yn!! whah!!! i wish we could have gone there! something for us to do when i go back and visit....but i prob wouldnt go with the kids...hmmm. anyway, now im rambling. i love how your write just like you talk. i miss my robyn! whah!!!!!!!! i miss syracuse!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong, love it here, but i miss it there! whah! okay, now that im done, ill go now. love you! loved how lou jumped into the balls. ha ha ha
Post a Comment