This ride was supposed to look like old fighter planes. Josephine seemed excited at first, but then started to climb out right before the ride started. She kept saying "want out" over and over , so we took her out. Then she said "want ride", so we put her back in...at which point she started climbing out again and saying "want out", so we took her out again. Of course she changed her mind and asked to get back in...we said "no" at that point.
Ahh, there's nothing like seeing your sweet little girls riding in a tank, is there? Again, Josephine attempted to get out...
...but she ended up staying in and having a good time. Look at her face as she swings that gun back and forth - scary!
The girls went on a few more rides, and then we headed back to the picnic area for dessert - I had made some mini-strawberry/blueberry pies the day before, and we enjoyed them as the sun started to go down. It was a great end to a terrific day! Aren't you just on the edge of your seat to see what we do tomorrow?
2 comments:
looks like good times...we went to sylvan beach on occasion as kids, and always loved it!
I'm so glad that you guys are having fun. I think a "staycation" is a great idea...no packing, no time difference, you still get to sleep in your own bed...wonderful! I loved all of the pics, too. Your kids (all 3 of them!) are fun to watch grow up!
Post a Comment