Dad showed Maria how to putt...
...and then showed Josephine...
Unfortunately, Josephine was not interested in using any "technique", and preferred to just going around chopping at the ball tomahawk style (it was actually really funny looking!)
We had fun, but the girls pretty much lost interest about half-way through. Josephine started just running around, alternating between throwing the ball all over the place and dropping it in the hole by hand, all while yelling "Woo hoo!". Maria ended up walking around making bouquets with the weeds that were growing in random places. Ah, these girls - Lou and I didn't worry about it too much - we finished out the course while the girls did their thing - bottom line is that we went there to have fun, and fun was had by all!
2 comments:
I can't believe how much you guys packed into three days! You are the most fun parents of all time!
Jeremy is offended you don't like Taco Bell.
And while you do look semi-eyebrow-less in that one picture, you do look happy and lovely. Who needs eyebrows? :)
Okay this has to be the best staycation EVER!!! I've been reading everything you've done and it looks like so much fun. I am amazed at how much you can actually do in just a few days. You've inspired me.
BTW-a memory of you. We had two playdates one at your house and one at mine. When I went to your house I brought lunch and when you came to my house you brought lunch for us all. Do you remember that? You fixed us tuna-just the way I like it.
Post a Comment