So here is the latest and the greatest from the DeGaetano clan:
- emptied an entire bottle of baby powder all over their room
- stuffed almost an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet, causing, of course, said toilet to flood
- "Cleaned" the kitchen floor by pouring water all over it and spreading it around with rags
"Where is the mother while all this is happening?", you may ask - cleaning up the LAST mess they made...
We found a huge patch of wild black raspberries at the end of our dead end street. Here is Josephine looking very serious after eating a large bowl of them. Seriously funny, that is...
Yes, even her hands were dyed red, as well as her belly, her feet, and her bum (yes, she was sitting naked eating a bowl of berries - ahhh to be two again!)
And here is Maria looking like some kind of messed up court jester...(she was helping me hang clothes on the line - hence the line of clothespins on her shirt)
6 comments:
Okay seriously we miss you guys! That is so stinking cute! Bryan and Tyler are exactly the same as we have discussed many times. I can't keep them out of anything expecailly while I am unpacking! What a chore! GRRRRR!! Love you!
I love that line about where the mother is during all the mischief. The picture of Josephine naked eating berries is sooo cute! I love it!
I love that picture of Josephine with the stained face. She looks like a girl who is at one with the natural world. :) I wish we had berries down our street!
And yes, we are loving north Idaho, but you should know that Syracuse will always have a special place in my heart... especially when I think about the summertime wonders and so much green! And, of course, I can't forget the people we miss so much... I think I will put that one of you as my desktop wallpaper. :)
Okay, is that what I have to look forward to with two? (how many times can I say to in one sentence) That makes me scared!! All those messes! But it sure does make for cute pictures and entertaining blogs! And where did you get those cute shirt? I want to get some for my two!!
I love the pictures. Every time I see a picture of Josephine I am amazed at how much she has grown up. I still see her as a baby in my mind.
geez... don't you watch your kids?? jk... kids get into things so fast huh? especially my 9 month old. she is now that she can crawl.
Post a Comment