Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Your opinion, please - ASAP!!

Okay, so tell me which picture do you like better of Edward:

Pose #1

Pose #2

I can't decide, so please vote TODAY!! :)

10 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh boy, what a cutie!! I don't know, can you get them both? I guess maybe if I had to choose I might pick pose 1 but I honestly don't know why I would pick that one over the other they are both so precious. I think this might be a win/win situation-you just can't go wrong.

Juan, Krystal and Belen said...

I like the top one but they are both so cute!!! He his a little stud!!!

Crystal said...

I like 2. His hand is on his lap and he looks more relaxed. The backdrop looks a little bit better. I think they are both cute!

Julia said...

I like his face in the top one and his posture in the bottom one. Both are adorable though!

Lynn said...

#2 Definitely. His hands look more relaxed, the backdrop looks a little better, but most importantly, he is looking directly into the camera, so that makes me feel he is looking at me =)

Of course both photos are adorable.

thatmormonlady said...

Oh, I missed the vote! How can you decide?!? Pick a number out of a hat? I really like number one for some reason, but I do think I'd flip a coin or something.

Adria said...

Ok, so I just looked. I don't think he looks chunky in pose 2. Sorry Lou. I just think he looks like a baby. Babies are supposed to be a little pudgy. It's cute like that.

Bryan Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan Family said...

I like #2. I like the backdrop postitioning better. I think the backdrop is distracting in the first one. Your eye goes straight to the right side where it is crumpled. Edward looks cute in both. I also like how his hand has a purpose in #2. I tend to gravitate toward side poses anyway. I think either would be great though. You are lucky you get to choose. Normally I only get one smile and thats the one I have to pick.

The Tolboe family said...

I LOVE pose 2.... he is cute in both of them but I love that one!