
I wanted to make something new for dinner, and I found this recipe at wegmans.com. It's called Pasta with Escarole, Beans, & Sausage. Holy crap it is sooooo yummy!! A couple of changes I made were that I almost doubled the amount of pasta and parmesan cheese - the rest I did exactly the same, and it turned out phenomenal!! Don't be afraid of the escarole - it ends up having the texture of steamed spinach, and just has the flavor of the rest of the dish. Seriously, you should try this meal - good stuff.
3 comments:
You sure started a firestorm with your homeschooling question! I just read through the comments and there are a lot of passions on each side. I'm just doing what I feel I'm being prompted to do. I've prayed about it a lot and the same answer keeps coming back, so that's where I am.
ANYWAY... that's hilarious that we are both thinking along food lines! And this dinner looks delicious. Thanks for a new idea!!
Thanks! I am desperate for new recipes! Looks good, I am going to try it.
Looks delicious.
Post a Comment