Take these:
Spread them with a thin layer of this:
Yes, I've just described saltines with butter and sugar. Now I KNOW this sounds gross (not to mention totally unhealthy). I remember my Mom telling me she loved these when she was PMSing and I thought she was nuts. But I tried it out of sheer curiosity one day, and it's got this whole yummy sweet and salty thing going on that is really kind of great.
So if you're feeling adventurous sometime, and have a craving for sweet and salty, give it a try - you just might like it!
Do you have any odd snacks that you eat?


4 comments:
though I don't eat it much since college, we used to eat tortillas with butter and cinnamon sugar as a snack...yum!
I used to eat saltines with cream cheese in teh 6th grade with Kathy Richey after school.
When I lived in Provo I ate saltines with just butter spread on them. So I'll totally try this new way. I haven't eaten teh saltines with butter thing in a long time. I did then because I think I was depressed.
I'm not going to lie- that seems really yucky to me. Having said that, I might one day get desperate enough to try it:)
I used to eat mayo and cheese sandwiches with the cheese melted in the microwave. Now it sounds totally repulsive, but man did I love it back in the day! Who knows.
Post a Comment