Maria and Josephine spend a lot of time fighting like two cats with their tails tied together nowadays, so I am loving that they are at least sweet to their new baby brother (give it a couple of years, and I'm sure the story will change...). I sing to Edward a lot, and Josephine, who loves singing, has gotten into it lately, too. I caught her this morning doing just that, and ran to get the video camera to capture it. These moments are the best, the moments when I am so glad that I am home with my children!
6 comments:
Sweet video. Man, I wanna hold that baby! NOt because I'm baby hungry. I gots one still!
SOOO sweet! My boys are super sweet to their baby, too. It is totally great to see that they are actually capable of being kind. :)
aaww, I love how he's looking at her pretty much the entire time! And about the outfits...I've noticed the Babies R Us, Target, and JCPenney all had the same Carter's outfits. So if anyone shopped at those stores (or even similar ones) our odds of having the same stuff are great. I guess baby stuff is all about mass production. :)
That is totally precious!!!
I love that too. Those are the most precious moments! He is adorable by the way!
Okay that is just so sweet! I can't believe how big Josephine is and Edward is just adorable.What lucky parents you are. I love those sweet moments. It's what keeps us coming back for more which I believe we all need as parents.
Post a Comment