Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just because I can...

There have been a couple of times that I wanted to upload a short video clip of this thing or that, so I finally installed the software that came with our videocamera to allow me to do this. Imagine what a bummer it was to find out that because our videocamera is so old (we bought it when Maria was a baby), it is not compatible with Windows Vista (which is what we have on our computer) - crappy! Well, we are not exactly about to go out and buy a new videocamera so that we can put videos on our computer, so I resigned myself to not being able to share videos - oh well.
Well, lo and behold, our new camera (the regular kind) that we bought in June (our old digital finally died on us) just happens to take short videos, and THEY can be put on our computer -woo hoo! So, there is nothing particularly fascinating about this video - just my girls being funny with their baby dolls, but I put it up just because I was so happy that I can!! Technology is so cool sometimes... :)

4 comments:

melancholyjune said...

Maria has turned into a young lady!! We miss you guys!

thatmormonlady said...

Funny! Of course babies can get fresh air in the suitcase! I can't believe how big Maria is! Kids don't age in my head when I don't see them. Then I'm shocked when I see them again.

Just make sure they don't try it out with the new baby! :)

erin said...

love the baby in the suitcase!!

Unknown said...

I'll remember that next time I need some fresh air - just hop in a suitcase! I love it! They are so cute. It makes me miss you guys