But the good news is that the pinched nerve is gone, and I have my feet and ankles back! Woo hoo! I can't tell you how thrilling this is for me! I have actually lost 2 lbs in water weight in a week just by watching more closely my salt intake and increasing my water. I'm hoping that craziness was a one time thing, but who knows. All I care about is that it's gone now and I am feelin' GOOD! Oh, and I started to feel the baby move this week, and oh man, that just NEVER gets old. This is the part of being pregnant that l love... :)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Progress?
So I finally got a decent picture of the girls. It was a Herculean effort to be sure, but I'm satisfied with the results. So, here they are:
I have to say, it is so much fun dressing up little girls. I know Lou wants a boy really bad, but c'mon - look at these girls! Would it REALLY be SO bad if we got another one of these? :)
So here is a picture of my lovely flabby belly at 16 weeks pregnant. It's funny how different it looks depending on what time of day it is, whether or not I just ate, WHAT I ate, how much water I've had that day, etc. Sometimes people can't even tell I'm pregnant, and the other times it's like "Whoa, you are REALLY looking pregnant!". It's kind of weird that it's fluctuating so much right now - lovely gasiness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the girls! And look at you all prego! How cute! Can't wait to hear what your having!
I am so excited for you. Now you look like all the rest of us. That is how we look not pregnant. Just kidding. I am starting to get washboard abs!!! Anyway, you look cute pregnant and I can't wait to see you in June when you are little more pregnant.
The girls have sure grown up.
Post a Comment