Every once in a while, when I look at pictures of my girls and me, the contrast in our looks really strikes me. This is one of those pictures!
...And here is Lou being a pervert...
Here is one of the things I love best about summer - going to pick fresh berries! The girls loved it - although they ate most of what they picked...
4 comments:
Hey! I totally love the picture of you and Lou!! Made me laugh out loud! I do wish we were there for the 4th picnic. It would remind me of when we moved there.
Sarah Chap
Thanks for the compliments on my blog, don't say I didn't warn you about it being an addiction. I have taken cake decorating classes but I don't make them very often. I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch!
Hey DeGaetanos, this is the Frenchs...we got to you thru Mac and Linda. Your girls are cute and so big!!! Take care!! We sure do miss Syracuse.
Welcome to the great blogosphere:) I found you through the Bailey blog. What berry patch is this?
Post a Comment