Sunday, June 29, 2008

My first post!

Well, here's my first post, and I'm really wishing that I had some interesting news to tell...

All I can say is that the Syracuse Ward Fourth of July picnic is coming up, and those of you who have abandoned Syracuse (you know who you are...) will be sorry that you missed it! I hope all of our friends out there are enjoying their summer! Here are some pictures of the DeGaetano Family enjoying ours!





What's more fun than a playhouse made out of a cardboard box? I'm sure that you can all remember doing this at least once at some point in your childhood. I always especially loved the cut-out windows and skylights!





Yes, that's me inside there. Don't laugh, you know you wish you had one!




The summer started off with Lou's brother getting married. Lou and Maria were in the wedding, and here he is with Josephine. Awww, isn't he a handsome Daddy?




It's a good thing Maria wasn't making this face while she walked down the aisle!

5 comments:

Flansburgh Family said...

Yay!! I know it's hard to start a blog (especially because a lot of our friends have great ones) but I'm glad to see another person in the blogging world!

Kirsten Treff said...

glad to see you on here...go ahead and add mine to your links if you like: thedktrefflichs.blogspot.com.
and I'm sad to miss the Syracuse Ward 4th of July picnic...thanks for rubbing it in!

Taunya said...

Hooray! I love blogs. Your little girls have grown up so much since we moved away. You have such a beautiful family.

Britt said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is a serious addiction so be prepared! I look forward to reading your future blogs so keep on posting!

Britt

Rachel said...

Classic picture of you, Robyn. I think I'll have it framed. And of course the picture of Lou getting all handsy is a classic, too. Good times. I'm glad the peer pressure had such a positive influence on you. Now I can keep posted on my favorite DeGaetanos!