Thursday, June 9, 2011

Free diapers!!!

Most of you know that I am a big cloth diapering fan. I've used them with all three children, and love, LOVE it! By doing cloth diapering, we have probably saved about $1000 between all three kids by this point. That makes me smile. :)

I've used a number of different kinds at this point, but one of my favorites is the Thirsties Duo Wrap, which is used with any kind of prefold. They come in really cute colors and prints, are easy to use, are not too expensive, and are a great product. I used to use the old plastic pants and pins - never again.

I love the wraps as covers for my prefolds because they are size adjustable, come with velcro OR snap closures, and they hold in everything great (no leaks - not even with watery breastfed baby poop!). As a bonus, the company has excellent customer service.

Anyhow, if you are intersted in trying any of their products, they are having a FREE GIVEAWAY contest over the next six days. I entered yesterday because you can ALWAYS use more diapers. :) Click HERE for details.


















Woo hoo for cloth diapering!






1 comment:

Bondis said...

Hey, Thirsties were the first covers I ever tried when I first started to CD Jericho! I really liked them but hated that I had to get new sizes (they only sold Small, Medium, and Large at the time) so it's awesome that they have snap downs now!

Another cool thing about them- when I resold them on diaperswappers after using them quite a bit, they sold for $5 each! I was pretty thrilled that they had a good re-sale value :)