Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The sweet tooth strikes again...

I do not like Twizzlers. Like DO NOT LIKE them. I think they are L-A-M-E. I don't care how bad I am craving sugar - Twizzlers are just never going to do it for me. I hate how they are so stiff to chew, and I think the flavor stinks. Yuck.

HOWEVER, Twizzlers are on my "A" list as of Easter, when Lou left these in my basket:

Sweet and Sour Filled Twizzlers. Oh. my. gosh. yum. And I mean SERIOUS YUM!! Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about eating these. They are soft and chewy, and the filling is extra yummy - even softer, with an awesome sour flavor that is just enough, but not too much.




Just look at those juicy centers - don't they look mouthwatering?! Yes, as you can tell, I am a candy lover...






Seriously, you MUST try these - they are quite possbily my favorite candy right now. The texture has a terrific mouth feel, and the taste is the perfect blend of sweet and tart. You NEED these in your life.






But WARNING: these are seriously addicting, like crack addict addicting, like eat-the-whole-bag-in-one-sitting-addicting (not that I would ever do that...)

2 comments:

scott said...

Seriously "yum" huh? You mean like eat an entire package of double-stuff oreos yum? Hmmm, I just don't believe a twizzler could be that kind of yum. I'll have to report back on this one. This is Cortnie, btw.

Adria said...

You are so weird.