A couple of weeks ago it was raining...a lot. Like, everyday. We had just gotten back from somewhere and were getting out of the car and filing into the house when Edward wiggled out of my arms, ran over to one of the many large puddles in our driveway and starting splashing around, displaying the joy that only a child can experience doing such thing. I almost yelled - "Edward - get OUT of there - your feet are going to be soaked!!!" And then I realized, who cares? So he gets wet. We weren't going anywhere right then, so let him be a kid and splash in the puddles.
And so the fun began...
(sorry it's sideways, I couldn't get it to rotate - annoying)
The kids and I had so much fun splashing around and getting absolutely soaked. I'm glad I lightened up for an afternoon and just let my kids be kids. I need to do that more... :)
2 comments:
oh how I need to be like this more often! Thanks for the reminder :)
I loved that! I need to let my kids just be kids a little more often.
Post a Comment