I tried to get a picture of all three kids - not happening. As I said in my last post - Edward does NOT sit or stand still for pictures. I tried about three times and just gave up - he just kept running away. So, I did this:
Here are the girls by themselves...

And here is Edward by himself . He was wandering around the parking lot, and I just kept taking pictures of him walking around until I got a decent one. He stayed still for ONE second in this picture because a squirrel had caught his eye...
Well, I didn't get one of all three kids, but as Moms we have to be flexible, right? I did get pics of all of them in their Easter outfits, even if it was separately. As my mama always told me: There's more than one way to skin a cat. ;)
3 comments:
Cute kids! Ah, easter dresses. I can only dream. And great job on Edward's hair. He looks so cute in his sweater and gelled hair!
Great pictures! I actually never saw the girls together, so I needed this picture to see their sweet matchy-ness. And Edward looks like a little baby model. Too cute.
I love all of the outfits! And about trying to capture a moving baby on film and not have get the back of their head, etc...I have the same problem with Henry. Oh well.
Post a Comment