Thursday, January 13, 2011

Purse update

I'm sure you've all just been on the edge of your seats wondering which way I would go... ;) I decided to go with the camel-colored satchel (the first purse pictured in my last post). I was leaning toward the hobo at first, but not necessarily because I liked it more - more because it was my "safe" option - I always have hobo bags (I do love them!), and the dark brown would have been just like my old purse, just a different color and a little bit bigger. I decided that I needed to try something new, something more fun, so I went with the satchel, and I'm glad I did. I didn't want a bigger bag, because #1) I don't double my purse as a diaper bag (I have a diaper bag for such things!), and #2) I didn't really want the temptation to cram it with more and more stuff (which I would have). And I just needed to choose something different this time. I love my new, cute purse. I love the beautiful purple satin lining, I love all the cute little compartments (the anal organizational freak in me is REALLY loving these!), and I just love the overall look of it. It's fun sometimes to not go with the same old, same old, y'know?

5 comments:

thatmormonlady said...

Looking back, I'm convinced you chose the right one!! It is very cute, and sassy, just like you!!!

melancholyjune said...

Hooray!!

Autumn said...

Very cute! I saw the first post but did not feel qualified to give an opinion on such luxury items:) It's always fun to get something new.

Unknown said...

Darn, I was pulling for option F - both. Tee hee!! No, I really did like that one better. I was secretly hoping for that one!! Aren't new bags so much fun? Love it!

Sami said...

So cute. Good for you for trying something new! I seem to have a hard time doing that.