Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Treat - try it!

We have been doing everything pumpkin this fall - pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pudding, etc. I love pumpkin desserts, can you tell?

So I had to try this one when I saw it on one of my favorite food blogs:

PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKES!!
If you love pumpkin pie, then your mouth is most definitely watering right now. If you click here, you can get the recipe. So stop drooling already and go make it. It is easy and super delicious - mmmmm, fall desserts...

2 comments:

Bryan Family said...

Have you tried pumpkin pancakes yet. Eli loves them. They sell an Archer Farm mix at Target if you are lazy like me. Its healthy and yummy. It has 4g of fiber.

Bryan Family said...

I love pumpkin milkshakes! I never thought of making them at home. This could be dangerous:) Thanks for the recipe.

I love everything pumpkin. I want to try a dinner in a pumpkin.