Ah, camping. Love it all. Except when it rains. Am I terrible because I still expect my children to go to bed at a descent hour when we're camping? We should have gone camping together. Oh, wait, we didn't have any of our camping supplies while we lived there.
I LOVE the GIGANTIC marshmallow's, I've got to look for those! We have really missed camping this summer it's just been to hard being pregnant maybe next summer we'll get back on the bandwagon. Looks like so much fun!!
Hopefully next year Jason and I can visit during the camping trip. I miss camping. The last time we went was with Mom and Dad last summer at teh Grand Canyon. The camping wasn't too great where we were, but the hiking was. I'm glad that you'll had fun.
4 comments:
Look at the little boy! What a CUTIE!!!!!! What ladies M and J have turned into! I don't know if we can be friends anymore. I despise camping. ;)
Ah, camping. Love it all. Except when it rains. Am I terrible because I still expect my children to go to bed at a descent hour when we're camping? We should have gone camping together. Oh, wait, we didn't have any of our camping supplies while we lived there.
Go jumbo marshmallow!!
I LOVE the GIGANTIC marshmallow's, I've got to look for those! We have really missed camping this summer it's just been to hard being pregnant maybe next summer we'll get back on the bandwagon. Looks like so much fun!!
Hopefully next year Jason and I can visit during the camping trip. I miss camping. The last time we went was with Mom and Dad last summer at teh Grand Canyon. The camping wasn't too great where we were, but the hiking was. I'm glad that you'll had fun.
Post a Comment