So, when we were younger, my younger sister Adria and I got asked a lot if we were twins. Personally, we never saw thought we looked THAT much alike, but whatever, people still asked us all the time. I don't think our sons will ever have that problem when they are out together...

Here are Adria and me...

...and here we are with our babies a couple of months ago...

...and here are our boys together back in April: Henry and Edward. I don't know about you, but I don't see the "twins" comment coming up aaaaany time soon. :)

She just left a few days ago from another vist, and I have to say, it is so nice to be an aunt!!! I love being Aunt Robyn, and that we get to hang out together with our babies.

This is the stuff I daydreamed about a lot when I was younger - my sisters and I all being married and all the cousins (our kids) hanging out. It's not quite as I imagined it. She's the only one of my four sisters married, and Henry is the only cousin my kids have, but it's all good. I'm happy for what I've got! And I've waited so long for it, it makes me appreciate it ever more. Gotta love family. :)
5 comments:
Cute pictures. I love when I get to see my sister. I always cry when she has to leave (I talk to her every day but its not the same.)
Ahhh...I feel so honored. That's a really cute blog entry, and not just because I'm in it.
And yah, I don't think Henry and Edward will be mistaken for any relation. haha. You and I on the other hand, will probably be telling people we're not twins until we die. So weird because I don't think we look THAT much alike. Grandpa Bruce was looking at my collage today and remarked that he just can't believe how much you and I look alike. Of course he has 1 glass eye, so there you have it.
Cute!! Yeah, my kids don't look like any of their cousins either. It's awesome that Edward has a cousin so close in age and that you and your sister are such good friends.
I can definitely see why people thought you were twins when you were little. Your faces look alike, but the hair color kills it. I've been terrified that I wasn't going to be able to tell my babies apart, so I had this great idea to have manly bracelets engraved with their names, well then I found out how much it was going to cost hmmmm? Well it looks like I may have to result in different colored thread or something. I am hoping they don't look alike for too long. I love that you kids have a cousin, at least Edward will have a buddy to play with. That is my childrens problem, all of my siblings and Nick got started (that is is they are even married yet) really late so there are no cousins there ages they are all babies. Sad, there go my dreams of the cousins playing together, I guess their brother will have to do.
Ya, I do not think you and your sister look alike. You each have your own beautiful look but you do look like sisters.
Sisters are the best! I am lucky to sisters like you. My kids have cousins their ages but we haven't lived near them in six years. We only get to see them about once a year so that makes me sad.
Post a Comment