Here are some highlights from the past few months:

Edward is getting big!

Rhubarb season at the DeGaetano homestead:
Rhubarb pie, Rhubarb muffins, Rhubarb cobbler, Rhubarb sauce...

Enjoying our reusable popscicle sticks...

...lots and lots!

Josephine's annual birthday fishing trip with Dad - caught a good-sized walleye - we had fried fish for dinner that night!

Showing off the big catch with Dad!

Happy 4th birthday! Cherry swirl cheesecake, as per Josephine's request

Me showing off my nostaglic candy (yes, those are enormous candy buttons) that Lou got me for my 30th - "to keep me a kid at heart" :)

Maria showing off the three small fish she caught on her annual birthday fishing trip with Daddy

Opening presents with her good friend Gavin from VA

Blowing out the candles - 7 years old!!

The birthday cake made by Mommy (the holes are from the candles). Maria requested a "grown-up" chocoalte cake with choclate frosting. "I want
dark chocolate frosting, not kid frosting, Mom, so it will be like a grown-up cake" What can I say? The girl has good taste.

Edward's first trip on the boat. Doesn't he look comfy?

Father and son getting ready for his first boat ride. We were excited - Edward was ambivalent.

The girls posing in their birthday dresses from Grandma Linda (they LOVE to wear matching clothes, believe it or not)

And Edward is getting stronger! Not really crawling, but scooching around a bit, and already into everything. Yesterday, we spotted his first tooth cutting through! Over 8 months old already - sigh, they grow up too fast... :)
More fun times and adventures to come - bring it on, summer!
6 comments:
That cake looks awesome Robyn! Beautiful job! :) I can't believe how big Edward is getting and Maria and Josephine are growing up so fast too! Time does fly!!! I hope you all have a wonderful summer!
I love the pictures! What a bummer that Edward and Henry aren't going to live very close growing up. Lame.
Also, I see that the ariel cake didn't happen huh-were you able to get your money back? It's funny that Maria wanted a 'grown up' cake. Not surprising. :)
Edward is adorable. Your girls are just too much and Maria's cake is so beautiful! You are amazing!
Your girls are beautiful. I love their matching dresses...really cute pic. And Edward, what a cutie. He looks adorable in his life jacket:)
I am sad that Josephine requested cheesecake. She must really love her mommy. ;) I miss you and your adorable family. Hugs to you all!
Love the pictures! Edward is so cute! We have a picture of Annabelle with a life jacket on at about the same age... I think she did much better this year:) Your children are adorable, in case you weren'y aware.
Post a Comment