Sunday, March 7, 2010

More weird crap for you to try

Okay, this is not so weird as the last one, but it is good, and for sure more healthy than saltines with butter and sugar.

Okay, so take a slice of this:


Drizzle it with this:


And sprinkle it with this:


Last week I had a craving for sopapillas (friend tortillas drizzled with honey and cinnamon sugar), but I have been so bad with the sweets lately, that I just couldn't get myself to make and eat fried anything, so I thought up this alternative. It was actually immensely satisfying!! Soooo yummy, and way healthier than some of the other treats I have dreamed up. Mmmmm...you should try it... :)

4 comments:

thatmormonlady said...

My peanut butter cup substitution: Slather a graham cracker with peanut butter and top with a handful of chocolate chips. It's pretty good, and a nice little sweet when I need one. Plus, the protein in the peanut butter cancels out the sugar, right?

Adria said...

good one. I'll try it. I lvoe toast with butter and cinnamon sugar on it.

Adria said...

Ok-good but weird. I don't think it's a favorite of mine. Sorry. Glad that you like it though. Are you supposed to toast it? I didn't.

melancholyjune said...

Try it on a tortilla. One time I was craving sopapillas and I fried a tortilla lightly and added the honey and cinnamon/sugar. Delicioso!