We now interrupt our regularly scheduled program, "Adventures in Virginia", to bring you this message. This woman is pregnant - 23 weeks pregnant, to be exact. And here is her pregnant belly for all to see. There, now don't you all feel much better? And now back to our regularly scheduled program...
5 comments:
You look fantastic!! People told me all the time I didn't even look preg and I started to wonder if everyone thought I had a beer belly normally! You look great. Very cute-belly prego.
Awwww...
Look at your cute little belly!! You look great!
This is the only picture you posted of yourself??? I was hoping to see more pictures of you w/ the rest of the Virginia trip pictures. c'mon, you look cute pregnant :)
I know, I know, Cathy. Lou NEVER thinks to take pictures, let alone pictures with me in them, and if I don't remember to ASK him to take some of me with the girls, it doesn't happen!
Post a Comment