Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I forgot to get a picture of us all looking cute in our Sunday dresses, but oh well, pajamas work well, too! To all of us mothers out there who put our bodies through hell to bring our children into this world, who have been covered in every body fluid imagineable, who kiss boo-boos, wipe snotty noses, do 1,000's of diapers, read the same story 100,000 times to a child who loves it, who lose our tempers and vow to do better the next day, who are never perfect and yet keep striving to be - to all of us - Happy Mother's Day! :)

2 comments:

thatmormonlady said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! You are a fantastic mother. I was just thinking about the sacrifice of becoming a mother yesterday in Relief Society. The question was asked why the Saints kept going in spite of all the persecution they were going through and I totally related it to being pregnant. In spite of everything our bodies go through we still do it because we know that the end will be a thousand times more rewarding than the nine short months of ugliness. I was really grateful that I have a testimony of that, especially since I still think we have a little girl waiting for us and that will take a lot of convincing for Brandon.

I'm so thankful I have great friends who are great mothers and examples to me, and you are at the top of the list. I love you!

Unknown said...

Robyn you look soooo good! Sure miss you guys! Have you found out what your having yet? Bryan still talks about Maria every once in a while, which I think is amazing seeing how little kids usually can only focus on the hear and now! You are a great mother and are always an example to me! Love ya